English Support within the College
The Co-Ordinator – International Students will oversee the settlement of the new international students into the school.
A number of ESL teachers and teacher aides have been employed to work with the international students. Students are strongly encouraged to request assistance by approaching the ESL teachers/aides for assistance and attending homework centre at least once a week. In addition international students are strongly advised to engage the services of a private tutor to assist them in the demands of adjusting to living and learning in a foreign culture.
- Domestic Students
- ￼International Students
- International Enrolment Procedure
- International Tuition Fees
- International Enrolment Form and Documentation
- International Enrolment FAQ
- International Enrolment Information for Other Languages
- English Support within the College
- Apply to be an Education Agent for the College
- International Student Policies