Published: 13 September 2017
150 year logo design competition
The winning design will be used in promotional materials for the 150 year celebration of St James College.
- make the logo to fit between a5 and a4 size.
- use the words St James College, 150 years or Jimmies 150 or
- variations of the 2 (either Formal or casual) and an appropriate image.
- make the design either black and white or tonal. or limited colours (school colours)
- hand in the design to either Mr Hill or Mrs Doherty before the end of week 33. (Friday 24 October)
- note that the design may need adjusting to fit the print format.
The design will be reduced in size so keep the image and lettering simple and compact so they fit together in a shape. such as a circle, or a triangle or square etc. Limit your colours. Consider the values that are important at St James i.e. inclusiveness, and think how to express your ideas as a simple image.
Look at other logos, what makes them work, and use the ideas
- News & Events
- College News
- St James College 150 years
- 150 years Gallery
- College Calendar
- College Newsletter
- Terms Dates
- Jimmies Spirit Newsletter
Archives: All, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016