Published: 14 July 2016
The QTAC Guide has arrived
More Info: http://www.qtac.edu.au/ Click Here
The following are some of the items you can find in the Guide:
- How to apply through QTAC and some myths about the process (p.5)
- Ordering preferences and how to reorder them for multiple offer rounds (p.6)
- Responding to an offer, including offer round dates (p.14)
- Key dates and fees (p.19)
- Courses that have fixed closing dates i.e. you must apply for them by a certain date or you miss out (p.20)
- Courses that have their major offer round on 15 December 2016 (p.21)
- A section on assistance schemes (p 24). Institution websites will provide you with more information
- Course descriptions and requirements (the index on p. 30 will help you navigate this section)
- Information about tertiary institutions you apply directly to (i.e. not through QTAC) (p.172)
- Information about the tertiary institutions you can apply to through QTAC (p.190).
Year 12 students are advised to read the information in this booklet carefully. Use the ‘Contents’ page on p.3 to find specific topics.
The on-time due date for QTAC applications is 30 September 2016.
The application fee up to this date is $37.
From the next day (1 October 2016) it is $138.
The Guide will be circulated by Mr Bartlett and Mrs Munro.