Please see Ms Munro or Ms Walters is you wish to apply for a School Based Traineeship or job advertised here.
David Murry Salon has a professional and energetic team who are seeking a new apprentice to join the team. Apprentices play a really important role in keeping a salon running smoothly for both staff and clients.
David Murry Salon has a reputation for delivering fashion-forward, stunning, and healthy hair resulting in a constantly expanding list of loyal and highly satisfied clientele who seek our creative cutting and colour skills.
Our new assistant will be
- A wonderful listener - there will be a lot to learn in the beginning.
- Love all things creative, is fashion forward, and style-inspiring.
- Eager to learn, learn, learn.
- Genuinely enjoys being around other people.
You will enjoy
- Working in a boutique salon that is easy to get to on public transport.
- A friendly and supportive environment to learn in.
- Regular quality training that will see you progress quickly.
- Working with fun and fashionable products.
- Earn extra money by working Saturday hours on top of your designated weekday.
If you are reading about this position and think this could be for you, then the next step is to APPLY!
Download: MRAEL School based Vacancy Flyer
Adobe Acrobat PDF 366 KB
Adobe Acrobat PDF 563 KB
Download: SBET Vacancy List North
Adobe Acrobat PDF 616 KB
Download: SBET Vacancy List South
Adobe Acrobat PDF 592 KB